Thursday, September 10, 2009

Life begins in Falls Church VA

Good afternoon,
i feel silly even addressing my blog to anyone, as if anyone but myself reads this. i dont have much time or i'll be late, but i mostly wanted to see if i remembered how to get on to my blog. which, i do :) i have been in falls church now almost 2 weeks with my dear sweet husband and sweet brand new baby boy. and so far, i have loved being hear. i love being home. i found a target within my first couple days :) all by myself i might add. The ward here is great. the bishop had us over to his house for a new members bbq which was fun and we've met a lot of people. There are 2 girls here whose husbands are in school also from SLC with brand new babies. its great to feel like i have already made some friends. we see each other a couple times a week :) i should go. Henry is hunry - i'll write again soon

No comments: