Thursday, December 10, 2009

38....

38. I think my friend Eve's brain is so fast. I think my head would spin. Love ya Eve!
39. I have been making cards, did I already tell you? Its a lot of fun.
40. Everyone has been asking me what my Christmas traditions with my family are...and it's sad to say that we dont have many. Does anyone have any great ideas?
41. My sweet husband is taking finals this week and next. Will everyone PLEASE say a prayer for him. He is under so much stress.
42. I love my mom. She wasnt on my grateful paper when she was here, but I want her to know how much I love her and miss her. She is a great mom, and so so much fun to be around. Thank you for taking such a huge detour in your vacation to come see me! LOVE YOU!
43. SLC UTAH, here we come! Less then 2 Weeks!
44. I have got to get up and get started on my huge list of STUFF! Starting with my banana bread.
45. And Laundry
46. And Grocery Shopping
47. and Christmas Cards!
48. Are you tired of my list yet....All right, I'm going. Wish us luck. Until next time.....

No comments: