Friday, July 16, 2010

Thoughts a year later


Well, my little boy's one year birthday is just around the corner and it seems to be high on my list of constant thoughts. I can't believe I have been a mommy for a year. I can't how much our little boy has blessed our lives. I can't believe how much growth and progress I get to witness with him. He is such a big boy. Walking! And Talking! - You know... blah blah da da...Hi! All the fun baby talk. He is so handsome. Just like his daddy, and I am proud to be his mommy. I am blessed to have a good friend who was able to take some really really really adorable pictures of Henry. They are his one year pictures, so this is just a sneak peak... You have to wait for the rest. Enjoy!
-Christen

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I saw them on fb! Man, they are ADORBALE! She did a great job! It IS crazy that our babies are already a year old. Henry is lucky to have such amazing parents.