Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 02— An accomplishment I am most proud of in my life and why

Hmmm... I almost didn't want to write today for the subject I had no interest in. To say that I am PROUD  of one of MY accomplishments.... well it seems to be more work to come up with one then I felt good about, with my lack of a degree, and my desire to try and then fail nearly almost ALL of my recent hobbies.... but I can say that I am most proud my family. I am proud to be the mommy to a rambunctious, happy toddler. I am proud to be married to such a determined man. I feel my greatest accomplishment in my life thus far is my family, even if I had all that other stuff. Nuff said.

4 comments:

JCS said...

I'm proud of your family too.

Michelle said...

Christen, you are one of the most selfless people I know. You have NOT failed at anything! You have always put the needs of others first . . . working to put your hubby through school, etc. And anyone who has seen or wears the adorable watches that you made would definitely call that a huge success. But I agree with the last part - your family is an awesome accomplishment.

Britt said...

i could not let this post go without a comment! you are AMAZING in so many ways...we all want to achieve more than we do, but please don't focus on that!

Emily Hamilton said...

You're an amazing mom! You seriously are so talented!!
P.S. I love the watches you make and yummy vanilla that we are still enjoying.