Thursday, November 10, 2011

New Shindig



I am FINALLY posting pictures of my new apartment per request a persistent little sister. Sorry LIV! So out new little place it just that. Little. We love it here though, and are so grateful we found a place that has two bedrooms and that was a SCREAMIN deal. It was a wonderful blessing. Enjoy the awkward angles of the pictures - again, think little. 








I know my bedroom looks a little.... well, lacking personality..but our pictures are on the other walls, which I chose not to show you my covered dressers. So picture some dressers on the other wall with some cute family pictures above them. 
Well, thats our little abode. Thanks for joining us on the tour! (Yep, I made that fun wreath - and I LOVE it) 

2 comments:

Emily Hamilton said...

I love your new place. You have done such a good job with it. You have such great taste and I really like how you have decorated it.
CUTE wreath.

Michelle said...

Your apartment is so cute! I love the colors and you have done a great job organizing it. Thanks for the tour!