Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's Day

My ADORABLE husband let me sleep in on Mother's Day, and surprised me with this incredibly decadent breakfast. Let me just tell you because my picture just doesnt do it justice. This is homemade, raspberry, cream cheese stuffed french toast. It was AH-MAZ-ING! I enjoyed breakfast in bed with my boys and was surprised again with an adorable new summer bag, and purple watch. Thank you for such a wonderful Mother's Day sweethheart. It was very memorable! 

My handsome boys. 

1 comment:

Emily Hamilton said...

Looks like such a fun Mother's Day! I am glad the boys spoiled you, you deserved it! Can I get the recipe for that French Toast?...I am drooling. Yum! I am impressed, he is a good cook. You have such a cute family! Man, we are going to miss you!!! Luv you guys!