Thursday, January 21, 2010

Team...

53. I think I am team Jacob. I had never truly decided, and I still havent seen New Moon, but there is something sacred about having the person you end up with be truly your best friend first.
54. I am still terrible at basketball
55. I love my boys. I love everything about being a mom.
56. I wish I could take a class, or learn a new skill. (Sigh) but how do you do such a thing when you are stretching every single tiny little penny?? Anyone? Anyone?
57. Henry sits up on his own and is eating peas now! did I already tell you?
58. I want to finish my cosmetology stuff. its only 1500 hours here, and i almost have 1000. I could be done by the end of the summer...
59. I love rice. I could eat it every night
60. Kate Bingham is getting married!!!! April 24th is the big day!
61. I love my new friends here. I am so thankful I have them.
62. I miss my friends in SLC! It seems like its the first time since I graduated high school that I have time for friends, and I miss that I am not there with them now.
63. My wrist hurts. Better run!

2 comments:

Farnworth Family said...

Oh I miss you so much! I really need to better about calling :) That's my goal, "call Christen a couple times a month"

Michelle said...

I love your lists. About the "learning a new skill" thing . .. you really don't need to pay a lot of money. You are already doing that with card making! I think you are always learning more than you give yourself credit for. We can figure out cake making together from a book or the internet, I'm sure.