Monday, January 25, 2010

Up Late...


So, I'm up late which makes for a bad combination for tomorrow. Luckily, I dont have much planned for tomorrow. So......I made chicken fingers from the bisquick recipie, and we've decided...not a winner. They turned out a little bready, and ya just kept waiting for the waffle....Goofy, i know.

I wanted to show the kind of card I have been working on lately. Its been my latest favorite artsy thing to do.... Kinda cute huh. Thanks to some super crafty girls in my ward!

3 comments:

Mama Chick said...

You can come over to my house tomorrow. I'm going to the dentist in the morning and Valerie Sallay is watching K1. But when I get home, she's just going to chill at my apartment. So you should come over and chill with us too! Lemme know.

Britt said...

such a cute card!

Michelle said...

Love it! Christen, you definitely have an eye for card making.