Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Good Morning

20. My husband. I love him.
21. Pictures!
ENJOY!





Kate and Brent's Wedding Day - Doesnt she look amazing!?

Sweet baby Ty, I wish I got more pictures with all of my nieces and nephews!

My sweet Henry and I

Henry had a rough schedule in SLC, but he was a trooper! He did crash like this though pretty often.... Shoes and all

Posing with Grandma Julia in his cool new baby legs that Aunty Jamee gave him. LOVE YOU!
All in all, traveling is a lot of fun, but a lot of work too. Its difficult to make sure everyone has their fair share of Henry, and harder to want to see so many people and places. My favorites? I just loved being with family.
I visited Noodles & Co. It made me miss everyone so so so much!! That restaurant was my baby and those people were my second family. I went to lunch with Yaz and Staci, a couple of my favorite managers. It was so much fun to catch up. They are some of my favorite friends.
I finally got my mom a new hair blow dryer for Mother's day. I have wanted to get her one for a LONG time! Let me tell you about her sad little blow dryer. She has been using, for as long as I can remember, a little gray, travel size blow dryer. The back of it...you know the cover for in front of the hot coils?? That was broken, chipped, and taped on. the front? Oh, its pretty much gone too.... I wouldnt let anyone under the age of 14 operate that little blow dryer for fear of it burning them... I'm just teasing mom! She was just in desperate need for a new dryer....HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
I got to spend a little time with Josh's mom on my last day in SLC. That was fun. We spent some time shopping. She bought Henry this adorable little summer outfit... Give him another month, and He will fit into it perfectly, and then I think i'll have his picture taken in it. I am excited because by then he might have 4...FOUR teeth on top! So cute!!
Anyway, I enjoyed all my time with family and friends. I love and miss you all! Until next time!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You look SO pretty in that picture with your friend at the temple! It looks like you had lots of fun in Utah; I'm SO glad b/c you definitely deserved a break.

Btw, I'm sorry about that obnoxious dental assistant . . . How rude! You are gorgeous and she didn't know what she was talking about. She obviously has self esteem issues and doesn't know how to handle them.

I hope you got to sleep before 1am; thank you SOOOOOOOOO much for sacrificing for us! You guys are so selfless and such great friends.