Thursday, June 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Sweet Husband

We celebrated Josh's 25 Birthday this week. On saturday we enjoyed a Nationals Baseball game. On Monday, his actual birthday, Henry and I went into the city and took him lunch. When He got home we had 5 Guys for dinner and ate yummy birthday cake. I hope you had a good birthday sweethart! We love you so much!!!


Well yesterday morning I woke up feeling very ill... I knew right away that I had mastitis....again. For the 5th time. On top of that I have been fighting an ear infection for 2 1/2 weeks.... I decided it was finally time to go to the doctor. Yes, Im kinda stubborn, and dont enjoy spending my money at the Doctors... But I am so glad I went. I spent most the day in bed yesterday, and received a pleasant surprise. After Henry woke from his afternoon nap I grabbed him and put him in bed with me. I had done next to nothing yesterday, and watched Henry terrorize my apartment, as I just felt so terrible... Well, we are laying in my bed when Josh pokes his head in. at 4pm! He left work early! What a great husband! He got me some tylenol and took Henry shopping for a couple hours. I am glad to report that I am having a much better day today thanks to my sweet husband for helping me find a way to get some rest yesterday.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Happy birthday Josh! It sounds like you did a great job of making it fun for him . .. Good job, Christen.

I am SO sorry that you have been sick! Did the doctor give you antibiotics? Can I do anything for you?