Thursday, September 23, 2010

My crazy life

When Josh and I moved out here a little over a year ago I was a full time stay at home mommy. I still am, but I have picked up a lot of..."hobbies" along the way. Mostly to give me something to do, and a little money to help with 1/284374th of the bills. Here goes:
-Nanny: Jake and Kaley Monday - Thursday (Drop em off and pick em up from school. Monday is their short day so we hang out a little longer then)
-Crepes! Every other week I help out at a crepes stand at our local farmers market
-Jazzy: 3 days a week I babysit at a local workout studio for just an hour in exchange for free classes and a little moola
-Thursdays: I may be babysitting a little girl from 9-12
-With the help of a friend who took me very serious a year ago when I mentioned that I really wanted to be apart of the spouses association, she passed it along, and I am now currently the President for the J. Rueban Clark Law Society Spouses Association. Woot Woot!
-My own little business. Its a secret. Dont tell :)
I have really enjoyed all of these new activities in my life, but I do really miss hanging out with my friends. What happened to our weeklys girls??! Can we please do something?!
Until next time.... It may be awhile! Apparently I have gotten a little busy :)

3 comments:

Emily Hamilton said...

Sheesh.... You are amazing! How do you do it all? We definitely need to get together sometime soon. Let me know when you are free. We should make cards or something.

Farnworth Family said...

Busy, busy!!! Sounds like me :) It's so nice to be busy though, huh? Glad to hear all is going well. You heading "home" for Christmas??

JameeMaLee said...

Glad you are keeping busy! Love you! Jealous Jen gets to see ya'll!