Thursday, September 2, 2010

Worst....

Grilled cheese sandwich ever! I love a good grilled cheese sandwich. I think I ate at least...yes, at least, so possibly more,.... at least one grilled cheese sandwich every day that I was in the hospital with me kidney infection during month 4 of pregnancy AND every day that I was in the hospital after I had Henry. Grilled cheese and cantaloupe. Well, after a rather exhausting day of entertaining a 7 year old and a 10 year old I did not have it in me to cook. Anything. Josh chose 5 Guys for dinner which was fine with me and what sounded really good was a small bacon cheese burger with A1 sauce and what I chose was a grilled cheese sandwich. I chose this for two reasons.
1. Thats always safe. Anyone can pull of a great grilled cheese. FALSE
2. It was much less expensive.
Well, the magic of the 5 Guys grilled cheese is to turn a hamburger bun inside out and throw on 3...maybe 4 pieces of American chz, burn the bread and call it good. EW. The cheese wasnt even melted.
I was a little disappointed and my husband will probably roll his eyes at this blog as I am still stewing over it days later. Meh...whaddya do.

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

I agree, doesn't sound too delish is my opinion.

Michelle said...

Sad story. I would be upset too. You go out to eat expecting a yummy meal! Honestly, how hard is it to melt the cheese?