Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hello World -

Well, it has only taken me something like 10 days to get back into my normal routine. We did have a really wonderful Christmas vacation though and LOVED seeing our families. It was great to see Henry with all of his cousins. We are also enjoying the new year very much. We did stay up until 12:00am this year! The first in a while simply because I was preggo and working one year and nursing a baby that would be up all night anyway another. Well we finally stayed up! Josh and I were lucky enough to be able to buy a WII with all of our Christmas money and a few games. We competed all night together. It was so much fun. The WII is one of those things I never cared to own, but having it is so much fun. I love my sweet family and am so grateful every day for them. Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Emily Hamilton said...

Happy New Year! Glad you had a good time with family!

Michelle said...

Happy 2011! You make me want to get a WII - and I was like you . . . not really interested until now. :) Sounds like fun! Your blog is super cute, btw.