Saturday, January 1, 2011

Wrapping Up 2010

Wow! Time flies huh?! We enjoyed a great year! So many great things happened! Lets recap shall we?

January
I got really big into card making!
Henry cut his first 2 teeth!

February
I celebrated turning 24!
February 10, 2010 marked 7 great years for Josh and I!

March
I began making my own baby food for Henry and loved it! I will do it for every child!
We visited New York and Philidelphia for our anniversary
3 Year wedding anniversary. I love you baby!
Henry Crawls!
Law school Competitions left and right it seemed. Okay, maybe just a couple, but still!

April
Kate Bingham gets married! Congrats girly! We got to go for the wedding. We visited from 4/22-5/1
We visited the incredible Cherry Blossom Festival in DC

MAY
MOVE- AGAIN!
We visited the amazing Great Falls National Park

June
Josh's Birthday - Happy 25! Nats game!
Henry walks!

JULY -
Not a busy month for us. We swam a lot....! :)

August
Henry turns 1!
Uncle Ryan Visits
We were able to go to the beautiful Shendandoah National park.

Sept

October
Henry and I visited my mom and aunt in North Carolina. We had so much fun!
Henry was a Dragon for halloween

November-
Thanksgiving with friends hosted by Adam and Eve Fowles

Dec-
SLC! 12/18-12/29 (Pictures to come!)

Thanks to my family for all the great times! I am so looking forward to 2011~
Here are a few things to go on my bucket list for 2011 - Wish me luck!

-The beach! How have we not been yet?
-Visit Aunty Jen again. That truly was so much fun!
-Mt Vernon
-Herndon Zoo
-.....Well, baby is screaming, but watch for this list to grow!

No comments: