Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Little things to remember...

Cross country drive:
Wyoming
Colorado - Stayed the night in Burlington
          Henry was out of bed at 445 am looking for his juice and talking to us as it it were 8am
Kanarado - A small city on the border of Colorado and Kansas - Clever huh
Kansas - Amazing Sunflower farms everywhere! Oil wells. Near and surrounding Kansas City there was road                construction which was a bit of a drag, but they had rather funny, but very polite signs regarding the construction.  "We know one LANE is such a PAIN!" There was a VERY scary rain and lightening storm as we left Missour the morning after the game.
         ROYALS VS YANKEES! Very fun game
Independence MS
Indian
Ohio - HUGE spider webs in the trees in Ohio. JUST KIDDING. It was cotton.
Pennsylvania
Maryland
HOME!
The first three days were great! By the fourth, unfortunately for my sweet husband I started to get a little grumpy. But he was so sweet and patient with me. He did all but about 5 hours of the driving! What a man! Love you honey -

1 comment:

About Us said...

Christen!! I am glad you found me so I can keep up with you and your cute family. We are pretty close, we will have to meet up! Also, my sister is getting married next month and will be moving to DC with her new hubby while he is in school there!