Monday, November 23, 2009

Sweet Husband

I wanted to share a sweet thing that Josh did for me this weekend. I picked Josh up from the metro after studying at school on saturday, and he informed me he wanted to go to the mall. Hm......I asked why, and wondered what he was looking for or needed, thats usually the purpose of his desire to go to the mall. He just said he wanted to go wander around. Once we got to the mall he took Henry from my arms, handed me 10.00 and said to go shopping. To find myself something I wanted and buy it. He was taking Henry to wander L.L. Bean and I had thirty minutes. What a sweet husband! I ended up returning to L.L. Bean with nothing to show for my thrity minute shopping spree as it is difficult for me to spend money, especially on myself. Thats when Josh took the liberty to help me find something. :) I ended up with 2 cute pair of flats for only 10.00! I love Josh so much! It was sweet of him to take me shopping. I just want him to know how much I love him. He is truly a great husband and I am so lucky to have him.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

SO sweet! Oh, I love it. What a thoughtful hubby.