Friday, November 6, 2009

Twenty-Nine...

29. I am going strong! I quit chewing my nails a couple of weeks ago cold turkey!! This is something I have only accomplished once in my 23 years and I'm hoping I dont fall back into bad habits.
30. My pinky is my favorite long nail
31. I started couponing...just today! I got 4 cans of frosting for free! and Kix, the big box for 1.25, and so many other great deals! I think i'm onto something....
32 I am 1/2 way through To Kill A Mockingbird for my book club...yeah!
33. My mom, sister, and aunt will be here in less then a month!
34. I'm going to SLC next month for Christmas!! YAY!
35. Finnley Christian Lashbrook Berg arrived yesterday! Henry now has 11 cousins on the pugmire side, and 2 on the way! Welcome little Finn! We will see you soon!
36. I am a ward missionary, did I tell you?
37. Shout out to my brother Jamal...Thanks for the awesome pumpkin cobbler recipe! my friends loved it!

No comments: