Sunday, April 18, 2010

To move or not to move....

That is the grand question! We are at that time in our lease where we need to figure out what we are going to do when it is up. I have exactly 3 days now to get it figured out. Let me share my quick dilema...and any comments or opinions appreciated! (Although, I am leaning heavily one way... lets see if you can guess...)
Our nine month lease is up on May 31, 2010. We live in a one bedroom apartment.
CURRENT APT:
We can renew for 3 more months in a one bedroom, and then because Henry will be one we will need to move to a 2 bedroom. Thats 400.00 more in rent.
Great location
Great view
Swimming Pool
WASHER AND DRYER!
One of my greatest friends is within walkie talkie distance...
I love our ward!
POSSIBLE NEW APT:
Outside of my ward boundaries
No walking friends...
Within walking distance of the Dunn Loring Metro. 5 MINUTES!
Pool!
7 Parks!
Awesome View outside our window
I lose having a washer and dryer, but their is one in the building.
1 bed and a den for the same price that I pay here, AND I can sign a one year lease with Henry!
Well............what do you think?? I'll let you know how the saga ends! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

PC said...

It really is outside of the ward boundaries? I thought that side of the road still was in! (or it is how far north it is?)

Michelle said...

Oh man, if you move outside of our ward I will be SOooooooo sad! We would definitely have to continue getting together regularly. But, of course, you have to do what is right for your family. Option number two sounds like a great deal. It would be super nice for you to live so close to the metro.