Friday, April 9, 2010

UPDATE!

I have some very exciting news! I just found out and had to put it out there for you all to read!
Remember last Tuesday Josh had an interview with the Attorney General - Public Safety division? And remember how he had been offered a position with the Attorney General - Civil Division? AND remember how he really wanted the Public Safety job but would take the civil one??.... WELL! Today he was offered a position with the Public Safety Division! I just want to tell him how proud of him I am! He works so hard, and I dont give him enough credit. He's is a great student, and an amazing Dad. Henry lights up every night when I tell him it's time to go pick up daddy. (Josh thinks that I make that up, but I dont)
Congratulations Baby! I am so proud of you! I love you.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

YAY! Congrats! That is wonderful news.

Tanaya and Tim said...

Hey, I piggy-backed onto your blog from Michelles! That is great news! Tell Josh Congratulations!