Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Dear Diary

Im watching Vampire Diaries right now and the girl that writes every day always writes "Dear Diary" thought I'd try it. I'm not sure its me-
Today is a grumpy post. I have 2 complaints. 1st- Why isnt it MANDATORY that every restaurant have a changing table in their bathrooms!? WHY?! Do they not know how miserable it is to try an change a child in a restaurant without one, AND do restaurant managers and owners really think that a mother will never need to change a child's diaper in their establishment?? I did actually change my baby girls diaper on the seat of my bench in the dining room of  a restaurant that had no changing table to spare her from the bathroom floor (which i have also done before) and I DONT regret it one bit.
2nd- I understand the universe works very intricately. I actually appreciate it's great depth most of the time, but why I have to feel so blue one week of EVERY month is beyond me. I think its completely terrible. Thats all I have to say about that subject-

No comments: