Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkin Cobbler

I havent tried this recipe YET, but I plan on making it just as soon as Josh polishes off his pumpkin chocolate chip cookies that I just made. My brother swears that this recipe is a crowd pleaser and I am super excited to try it. I'll let you know how it turns out! Or if you get to it before I do, let me know what you thought!
Pumpkin Cobbler
3 eggs, beaten

1 ½ t. cinnamon
15 oz can pumpkin

1 T. vanilla
12 oz. can evaporated milk

1 C. sugar
1/8 t. salt

1 t. ginger
1 t. nutmeg
Mix together & pour into ungreased 9x13 cake pan.
Sprinkle 1 box yellow cake mix on top of pumpkin mixture. Sprinkle 1 C. chopped nuts on top of cake mix. Drizzle ¾ cup melted butter & 1 C. Sprite or 7-Up over top. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes. Test with knife for doneness. Makes 15-18 servings.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

YAY! I'm SO glad you posted this; it is amazing! Thanks for sharing. :) Mmmm . . i can't wait to make it!