Thursday, March 4, 2010

These are a few of my FAVORITE things..

64. SUNNY weather!

65. email

66. my SWEET husband

67. Henry! - My son is crawling, and I am terrified!

68. Hulu - Because I dont get TV

69. Librarys

70. Making BABY FOOD! I feel so mommy like. I figured that I spent 4.50 on fresh fruits and veggies, and made enough food for Henry that will last.... at least a month. Look at me, so domestic! Who'da thunk??



We made Peas, Peaches with Banana, Avacado, Squash, and Carrots! YUM! Henry is going to love eating! - We hope!

71. Reading

72. Bathtime

73. Making Cards

74. New recipes

75. Baking - Although dangerous in my home, I do love making treats

76. Neices and Nephews - One little nephew is in the hospital, Please everyone, Please say a prayer for him and his mommy

77. Birthday cards. Thank you to all my sweet family for sending me birthday cards and wishes! I love and miss you all.

I watched the season premier of this new show called....hmmmm... I dont remember what is was called, but its about family. There is a crazy sister who divorced her husband and moved home with her two teenage kids, theres another sister is a lawyer with a little girl, and theres a couple crazy brothers, but what I really loved was at the very end this crazy family got together to go to a nephews baseballs game. I think it just made me miss my big crazy family. I want Henry to have lots of family around him and I want him to be good friends with all of his cousins. Someday I'm sure, but until then, I love and miss all my family!

78. Spring Break! I have loved having Josh home and here we come NEW YORK!

79. Nap Time - Can ya blame me?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Those cards are SO cute! And I LOVE the flowers on them. :) Good work on making food for Henry! You do SO much! What do you NOT do?

Hay said...

You are going to New York?? When?? Can I stow-away in your suitcase? PLEASE???