Sunday, March 28, 2010

The world of law school competition

Good Evening to the world of fellow bloggers,
This weekend has been a little grueling for the small Snow family.
Law school has different aspects of it, few of which I am actually aware. I am, however, aware of the grueling competitions that take place the first year of law school. These are in place to set up for eventful 2nd and 3rd years, and something that is supposed to look really great on a graduating student's resume. My sweet husband has been actively involved in these competitions. Several weeks ago it was the Law Journal competition, which he isn't supposed to hear back from until July. Most recently, well, currently he is waiting to hear back from the Moot Court competition. He competed wednesday evening, found out friday evening that he made it on to the second round and saturday evening after competing earlier that day found out he made it on to the third round. He competed early this morning, again doing his oral argument in front of a panel of student judges. We are both a little on edge now waiting to find out if he has made it onto the moot court board. WOOT WOOT! I'll let you know when I know.
However busy that sounds we have been battling a yucky virus at home. I was terribly ill on Thursday night, and passed it on to both of my boys. Josh came home early from school on friday to rest, and poor Henry has had terrible diarreah. Josh was so ill Friday evening that he called over some friends in our ward for a blessing. Combined with the blessing, and some really great tips from my mom Josh was able to get some sleep, a little, but some, and compete Saturday morning. Anyway, we are feeling better but are trying to be very restful today.
I know it seems that long entries drag on and on and on, but I wanted to open a little piece of our world to you out there.
Hope all is well! Pease on earth!

No comments: