Wednesday, October 14, 2009

More of my random...

12. I like to read cookbooks while I feed Henry late at night
13. I wish Henry would stick to sleeping 5 hours instead of teasing me with that one week, and the next go back down to 3
14. I have bad money anxiety...wish I didn't....
15. I really like that Asian salad...read below
16. I love going on my Wesnesday adventures, even if it's hard to get out the door in the morning, I'm always glad that I did.
17. I am grateful my husband was driven with school at such a young age, and I appreciate all the hard work he does there so that he can provide for his family, and have a career he enjoys.
18. Candy corn is my weakness right now. I wish I could stop!
19. I am excited to go home for Christmas to show my family how much my sweet Henry has grown, but a tiny part of my wishes we were having our own little, just the three of us, Christmas.
20. Livie is getting married! YAY!

No comments: