Sunday, October 4, 2009

SLEEP!

I have an amazing story. To any mom with a 2 month old baby, you will find it amazing that little Henry slept for 8 hours last night! from 10:30pm to 6:30am! And not only that, but he went almost 10 hours between eating. He ate at 9pm last night. I am feeling very energized this morning, and even made german pancakes for breakfast :) Henry is out on a walk with his daddy right now, so I even get to go jump in the shower, and get ready for the day. I know it's a fluke, and will probably never happen again, but I am pretty excited it happened last night. YAY!
I have also begun to notice that every day, right at 1pm, Henry falls asleep. It doesnt matter where we are, He has designated that his nap time. My sweet little boy. I am a very lucky mommy.

No comments: