Thursday, October 8, 2009

Rough Day...

Good evening, It's so LATE! I cant believe I'm up still. I am amazed that I have a few friends who stay up this late with their brand new babies. I just have a minute or two left in me before I crash, But, shout out to a friend....I promised I'd get this recipe up :)
Im not even sure what I call this dish so I've named it:

Eve's Birthday Lunch with the Girls

1 1/2 - 2 cups boiled (or grilled) chicken breast and pulled so that it's shredded
4 oz Cream Cheese
2 oz Butter
Diced Celery - Depends on how much crunch you like :)
1/2 Tsp Pepper

Biscuits
Chicken Gravy

Soften cream cheese and butter
Combine chicken, cream cheese, butter, celery, and pepper.
Roll out biscuits and put a spoonful of mixture in the middle of the biscuits. Make sure you close the dough really tight. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes, or until golden brown on top.
Top with Gravy

I like to serve with a salad, stuffing, or mashed potatoes. :) N'joy!

Ps - This recipe really is about making to your taste. If you like cream cheese, add a little more.... :)

2 Funny stories to remember:
Henry pee'd all over dad tonight at Target - I'm so proud of him :) Just teasing

After unlocking my side of the car tonight Josh climbed in on his side and started the car with his own key, so I didnt notice that after buckling Henry in, that my keys were still in the keyhole on the outside of my side of the car....needless to say that I didnt notice them until were on the road and heard this funny clanking on the side of the car!! OOPS!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm so excited to make this for dinner! Yummy!