Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sweet Friends

21. I have great friends. And I know I have said it before, but I am gratful Heavenly Father has blessed me with friends that I have so much in common with. Get this, there are two girls here (Eve, and Michelle) that I see most often. Their babies are 2 and 4 weeks older then sweet Henry. They are all from Utah, and both of their husbands went to Bingham. Michelle and I even have the same birthday!
I have fun hanging out with them. Also, Heidi, she's cute, and preggo...soon she'll join the mommy club and it will be fun to watch and help someone with a newborn baby!
Yay!
Thank you Eve for the sweet cards! (She secretly left them on my kitchen counter as she was leaving my apartment)
22. I am very proud of myself for eating so much salad this week!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I feel so blessed to have moved in at the same time as you and the others. Heavenly Father really DOES answer our prayers and knows our needs!